Thursday, April 29, 2010

What The Dream....?!

Ok, so shouldn't dreams be made of sugar and spice and everything nice?? Or is that just wishful thinking? Cuz I swear I don't dream anymore.... oh no... I pretty much have nightmares. Or maybe just really really bad dreams? Like, why can't I just dream about little ponies or cute little talking puppies or KEITH URBAN something like that?


But see, even on lucky nights where I do dream about Keith Urban, they always end up evil! Keith always hates me in my dreams! Or if he doesn't hate me it ends up like this one dream I had where I was on stage singing with Keith Urban and my sister, Maranda, RUINED IT ALL! lol. She pretty much grabbed the microphone from me and chased me off. No matter how good my dreams seem... thet end up bitter. I've had several dreams where my brother is chasing me with a gun. Yes, a gun. And he even shot at me a couple times but luckily I dodged it. Oh oh, and did you guys know that I fly in my dreams?! I flap like a bird and fly!! Awesome right? WRONG! Because whenever I'm flying it's usually because a bad guy is chasing me. One time it was a witch chasing me. AND I swear, at least once a week I dream about being late to high school. Yes, I graduated 3yrs ago, and I still have nightmares about be late! WTH?! My dreams are sooooo real! I wake up with whatever feeling I had while I was dreaming. I can actually feel pain while I dream. Thats why I was so scared when my brother started shooting at me, cuz I knew it would really hurt! And to make it worse... I usually wake up sweating to death. I don't know if thats from the scary dream or from being hot. Or both? Either way, sorry Alex.... that must be kinda gross.

Well... the reason I bring up all this horrible dream stuff is because last night's dream topped them all! I dremt that I had gotten into a car accident and I had these HUGE gashes in the back of my head. I even remember waking up on the opertation table on my stomach and feeling the PAIN as they used the medical glue to close it up. For those of you that live in Mesa or know Mesa, it happened on Stapley and Southern. I was on Stapley facing north, about to turn east onto Southern and I pulled in front of someone. I even remember it was a green SUV that I hit (which I remember seeing the day before on the road. So whatever I see that day, ends up in my dreams). The wreck was so bad that I must have got a concussion and I didn't remember anything that happened after I got hit until I woke up in the hospital getting glued up. So Alex and my mom were explaining to me what happened with the other car and everything else. I even remember explaining to my BFF, Stacey, afterwards saying, "OMG, I thought I was dreaming that I got into a car accident, but then I woke up and I really did! I got into my first car accident! Look at the crazy gashes in my head!" Weird eh??! But, holy cow my head hurt soooo much in my dream! It felt like I just got stabbed like 16 times in the back of the head. I think what Alex told me is that I hit it where the selt beat meets up with the door. So anyways.... I think the weirdest part was when I actually woke up I had a headache! And I never wake up with headaches! SO idk if I got a headache because of my dream, or if I had that dream because of the headache. Haha... and laying in bed I actually was afraid to touch my head because I didn't wanna mess up the bandages. Then after a couple minutes I realized it was a dream. THEN the rest of the day, I was actually freaked out to drive. I kept getting nervous about being on the road again. I was thinking, "oh crap, I just got in an accident the other day, I have to be careful." Then I remembered AGAIN... it was just a dream!! Gosh dang, Malisa!

The moral of the story is Malisa is special and something is wrong with her head and her dreams are scary real. Most of her friends know that by now and if you didn't... well... now you do! (please don't stop talking to me).

2 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

I know you very weird, but not cuz of the dreams. I am the VERY SAME WAY. I have a dream EVERY single night. Some are good, some are horrifing. And that's weird too, cuz I've been graduated for TEN yrs and I still have dreams that I don't have enough credits and can't graduate! Or a lot of times people break into our house and start shooting me, and I can seriously feel the gun shots, (like you)

Me and Curtis have "story time" every night of what my dreams were about the night before. Its pretty funny! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

(haha, about you not wanting to touch your head cuz of the bandages, that makes me laugh!)

Marquita said...

Um... I graduated 13 years ago and I still dream about HS. It's crazy. And I dream, probably once a week, that I'm fighting with mom and/or dad. I'm not just talking arguing. I'm talking fist fighting and swearing. What's that all about? I actually told dad this last week and he freaked out. I think it hurt his feelings that I dream this.