Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday To MEEEE!!

Sooooo.... I'm finally 21!! My dad was sure to let me know that I was now legal to do ANYTHING I wanted... except for renting a car... gotta be 25 to do that. Lol. I had an awesome birthday. It wasn't anything super amazing with fireworks and a jumpy castle and 100 friends, but it was perfect.


It started out with a midnight run to Denny's. Denny's isn't my favorite or anything, but who could pass up a free Grand Slam breakfast on your birthday?! Not me!! Alex brought the present that he bought me and had me open it at Denny's. It was a brand new.... CURLING IRON!! That may seem like nothing, but I was pretty excited. I've been wanting to do something new with my hair so he bought me a curling iron. I don't know AT ALL how to use one, (pathetic for a girl, I know) but my sister in law, Kyrie, said she would give me the How To Use My Curling Iron 101. =)




Then we got up in the morning and got ready to see a movie. We looked a little something like this:






We saw this movie. Ramona and Beezus. And we loved it!!! It was so cute and there was absolutely nothing bad in it. Such a good movie. Definitely bring a box of kleenex tho.. you'll need at least 7.



Ps, When you go to the first showing of they day for any movie at the theater by our house, it's only $4 a person. DEAL!! So it was only $8 for both of us. Pretty awesome possum!




Then for lunch we went to a restaurant in Ogden called Jeremiah's with Alex's mom and sister. It's sooo yummy! They have the best scones. I've never had anything there that I didn't like.







Here's my amazing mother in law, Lisa, and my awesome sister in law, Kyrie. They are the greatest. I love em! Lisa got me a giftcard to Seagull Bookstore and Kyrie got me a giftcard to Down East. I LOVE GIFTCARDS!!!




Me and my baby at Jeremiah's. Ü



Then we went over to Alex's dad's house to hang out. I wasn't expecting to be taken out at all, but his dad INSISTED, so I said OK! (Darn! lol) So I chose Famous Dave's. It's been over a year since I've beent there and I was craving it. Soooo delicious!!




This is what we look like at Famous Dave's! Ü




I don't have a picture of Kevin and Jenn, cuz they were against taking a picture of them. Lol. They got me a new pair of earrings and a necklace and a picture of me (yeah... you won't understand that). They also got me 2 brand new tires for Booger!! My parents bought the 3rd tire for us and then Alex and I bought the 4th one. I got lots of birthday wishes via facebook, and calls, texts, and cards. It made me feel loved of course!

This morning I woke up to the UPS man at our door, so Alex answered it. It was a present from my family in AZ! It was a big box full of 21 gifts from candy, chips, gum, and Yoohoos, and letters from each one of my family members... even drawings from the nieces and nephews. It was an awesome belated birthday present. Ü

Thanks everyone who made my birthday awesome!! Muah!!

8 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

That package was suppose to get to your house ON your bday, so it's the UPS people's fault!! Sounds like a wicked awesome bday! Lots of fun presents. Going out to dinner is always the best! Love ya Feak, happy birthday!!

Wendi and Matt said...

you kinda rock?? And you got a picture of yourself...lol that is funny! I am liking your bangs alot too! not many can pull off but your really hot! Come to az please!

Marquita said...

Yeah, the dumb UPS guys messed up. It was supposed to get to you on your birthday. But I'm glad you liked it anyway. We miss you and love you tons. Gosh, if you're 21, that means I'm sooo stinkin' old. Ü I love Famous Dave's. And please email me and explain the picture of yourself. GOL

Anonymous said...

I really like your bangs. Glad you had a good bday!

Shandi and James said...

Looks like you had a blast!!! Happy Birthday again!!!

Kathy Jane said...

Can't wait to see ya in 3 days

Stacey Unga said...

K, so both you and Alex look really cute in these pictures!!

Stacey Unga said...

One more thing! Why does your background say Stacey all over it?! lol!!