Oh... where to start. First off, sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Alex and I don't have internet in our apartment anymore so the only time I can get online is at his parents house. Yep yep.
I guess I should do a little Nishijima update. I don't work at the family fun center anymore. It's somewhat of a long story, but lets just say it's a blessing. So I'm back on a part time job search. On Mondays and Tuesdays I still watch my little baby cousin and I'm loving it. She is such a little angel and watching her is the highlight of my week. Also, I just had my heart monitor on for 2 weeks. Last night was the last night of wearing it, and I'm soooo excited to have it off. Dearly beloved, it was just annoying. ESPECIALLY while sleeping. Try sleeping with a fanny pack of a heart monitor around your waist with wires hanging out everywhere and 3 sticky prongs glued to your chest. Fun eh? So now that that's done with, we'll see what the doctor has to say. Possibly surgery again, which as bad as it sounds, I'm kinda hoping for. Just because once I do have it again, hopefully all this heart stuff will be fixed and I can be off my heart medication and life will be somewhat better! Lol.
Alex is still working at the rehabilitation center in Salt Lake as a CNA. We were in the process of looking for a new job for him, just so that it would be less travel. (He has to travel about 35 minutes one way). He had a job interview at a hospital in Bountiful, but that didn't work out. To make it all better, we just found out today that his work claimed to be "overstaffed" and cut everyone's work hours. Fan-stinkin-tastic! So now we're REALLY looking for a new job for him. So basically, we're young and just living on love and finding out how flaming hard life is. Money is tight and a baby for us is looking more and more distant everyday. And our trip to AZ for Christmas is looking just as grim as having a baby is. There's is no flaming jackson way we'll be able to afford it unless we pay for it all with our credit card, which isn't sounding like a good idea right now. More debt for us just doesn't seem too smart. We're still paying off our last 3 trips to AZ. Lol.... oh life.
Ok, since that was all depressing, I have a funny story. Well it was to me anyways. You know how banks usually give you suckers or stickers for your kids when you go through the drive thru? Well... no kids yet, but I had Pebbles with me. I had the car in park waiting for my receipt with Pebbles playing in my lap. The teller must have saw her in the car, cuz when I reached for my receipt when the little tube came, I looked down and saw one of these:

I seriously LAUGHED OUT LOUD. It was so cute and thoughtful and it made my day. I gave it to Pebbles in the passenger seat and she gobbled it down before we even got home. It was great. =) I love my doggy to bits in case you couldn't tell.
So yeah... that's our life for now!
8 comments:
the doggy treat is soo cute! wow i love it!
I have to drive 35 minutes to my work everyday as well...more like forty but it could be wayyy worse and I got lucky.
I hope things get better for you guys. I will pray you can make more money so I can see you in december! hahah I will keep my fingers crossed!
How come no one ever tells you how stressful it is planning/trying for a baby!? hah After our 1st anniversary we spent the next year working on our finances to try and make it work, and didn't start trying til our 2nd anniversary when we finally could afford it.
Try not to stress.. I learned it didn't make the process any more fun! :)
Yep--it's funny to everyone else too!
How cute! i would laugh too
Ha ha ha! I love the dog bone!!! Oh my heck... I love it. Maybe I will have to take Daisy with me more often! She always barks though, so I stopped. I'm sorry about the $ situation, we can relate! Young, poor, newly married. My mom says we'll laugh one day. Luv ya!
Finally... an update. We'll get you to AZ for Christmas even if I have to pay for it myself. You've never met Navy and we haven't seen you since March. The End.
Darn it, we need to get you down here somehow for Christmas, hmmmmmm. That is the cutest thing ever about Pebbles, love it!!!!
Post a Comment