Saturday, November 13, 2010

Adorable

Ok... this is what I had to get permission for. I had to make sure my sister, Keta, wanted her family pictures posted on my unprivate blog. As you can see the answer was yes! I had to show off these adorable family pictures. I flaming love this family!!


My cute Jet. He's the oldest of the grandkids. =)


Those geese in the background of my favorite! This is Vance.


Yes, it's true... I couldn't decide which picture of Rosy I liked better so... I put both. =)



Last but not least, baby Navy. I can't wait to meet her in December!! I heard she was sooo excited to meet her favorite aunt too. =)



Keta & Kirk, and some more family pictures.



Navy's face in this one cracks me up.



This one is probably my favorite!!! I LOOOOOVE how Rosy is looking back. She is my princess. =)

Wait... I really like this one too.





The end!!

Ps, I had my root canal yesterday and I never ever want to step foot in a dentist office again!! I was getting worked on for 3 1/2 and I was nauseous and my neck and head was killing me and it was burning hot and I was dying from holding still so long and yeah. I still have to go back in 2 weeks to get my crown. Ps, my face is still partly numb and I hate it. Good story eh?

3 comments:

Marquita said...

What the 3 1/2 hours? Did they say why it took sooo long?

And P.S.
Stinkin' awesome family pictures. They are soooo cute! COL

Anonymous said...

I love the name Navy. Cute pictures!

Maranda Whittle said...

Navy's face, where's she's sitting in the chair, cracks me up so much!