
...exciting eh??
NOT
I hate moving. I've only moved 2 times in my life and they were both in the last year and a half. The first time it was basically just moving my bedroom from Mesa to Farr West (it still sucked tho). Then moving that same bedroom added with Alex's stuff to our apartment in Layton. NOW, we're moving our apartment back to Farr West. His mom and step dad are moving to New Mexico for a year for work so we are living in their house again to watch the animals and save some money. Kinda a sweet deal. But oh so much gay packing. It was a whole lot easier moving into the apartment cuz our wedding gifts were still in their packaging and we had like 2 pieces of furniture. Now all our wedding gifts are open and used and we have a fully furnished apartment. Idk how you people with houses and kids move. I don't even wanna think about that. It makes me somewhat sick. Anyways... so the reason for this boring post is just to let ya'll know why I have a boring life right now and moving/packing is the most exciting thing to post about right now. Oh, and I'm pregnant!! I'm due August 4th! Hahahahahaha TOTALLY JK!! I'd just thought I'd throw that in there to spice up the post for about 2.3 seconds. Sorry?
Peace!
4 comments:
Been there, done that! We moved from our poor beloved box house to the trailer, and even though the trailer was right next to our new house, it was sooo not fun. (except I was 8 mo pregnant, so I got out of moving and lifting a lot of stuff!)
Wait, it says your getting snow today, NOT FAIR!!!
Ok - making us think your pregnant for 2.3 seconds... not ok! I was like ... oh no she did not just throw that in there!!
Moving sucks. I've moved twice in the last 8 months... and I have to do it again in April :( Me and my roomates hope to have boyfriends by then to help with that... our dads are getting old... SHHHH.
Nope, you didn't fool me for even 1/2 a second. PUNK!!! LOL
And yes, moving sucks. When we bought our house 8 years ago, I was 5 months prego with Jet. And we had to be out of our old house 2 weeks before our new house was ready. So, we moved all of our crap to Kirk's parents house and then 2 weeks later had to move it again when we closed on our house. Granted Kirk's parents live next door to us, but moving twice in 2 weeks SUCKS BIG TIME.
The End
Post a Comment