I just got back from camping/water tubing with my MIL and her family. It was super fun. But 3 1/2 days without my Alex is hard. Is that normal or pathetic? Or both? (*Maranda, insert KU quote here*). I'll post pictures and more later cuz you're just DYING to hear all about it, right? Jk, I know my life really isn't that interesting.
Hope ya'll had a super Monday and a great rest of the week!
Ps, It's August 15th and I'm still going strong on my 'no soda' commitment. Woohooo! =)
4 comments:
Curtis and I have gone 4 days without each other, it's weird! And your life isn't boring ;)
Yeah, post pictures. I wanna see!
I thought of KU even before I read the ( )!!!
Good job on the no soda! I'm drinking one right now lol!! (but may I add it's diet and caffeine free!)
Post a Comment