Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm Proud to Announce...

Remember the girl in THIS post?

Well she's engaged!!! Whoohooo!



Isn't her ring so prettyful?! I'm so happy for her!


I put together a little collage of a bunch of Alicia coolness =). My little Alicia is growing up so quickly!! ;)




Then I HAD to put this together. FUN times with Alicia. =)


Congrats to you, my sugar muffin cake!! Love you!!!


2 comments:

The Busy Browns said...

i'm so excited! they are coming over for the super bowl on sunday! I can't wait for april!


p.s. giana is dancing (bouncing)to the song on your page.

Maranda Whittle said...

Cute cologues! (or something like that!) I kinda am NOT happy about her engagment, cuz you can't make it to Dylan's baptism. He's only my eldest son, and his big important day, and a huge milestone, but whatev! (I have to give u a hard time, whenever this subject is brought up!)