I decided to count up my all my polish colors the other day thinking, 'Oh I'm sure I have about 25 colors.' Wrong. Dead wrong. 64 in all. Not to mention over 500 nail stickers too.
Exhibit A:

My sister thinks I need help. I think she may be right for once (BURN, Randa!).
On that note, look at my cute St Patrick's Day nails!! Won't be getting pinched this year!!
Hope your week so far is just fantastic! Ü
6 comments:
For once?? Don't make me laugh haha! You really need to consider checking yourself back into the NPA. Together we can beat this!
Love the nails!! Did you do them yourself?
Thanks! Nope. My little Asian lady does them! =)
Wow! I think I have 6.
I think you should do my nails with your nailpolish. ummk!
love ya!
I'm sooo behind on catching up on your blog posts! I've had my hands full with Mabel. ;) I'm totally impressed and jealous about how many nail polishes you have! Now, if only I could go to get a manicure and pedi too, I would be on cloud 9!
Post a Comment