Wow. I would totally say you were cool if I knew what Words With Friends was?The End.And what do you have to Spring Clean at work? And why are you excited?
Words With Friends is all people are talking about and I don't even know what it is. I can't believe my grandma is cooler than me!
Maranda, get on Facebook and play me. That's how gramma and I play. Text me and I'll give u my username. It's just scrabble. Keta, we had to clean the whole building. From the floor to the ceiling. I had to scrub walls and all! I was excited cuz I like cleaning!
Malisa, I thought you weren't on FB anymore?
I'm not. I play on my ipod, and Gramma plays on her fb. I was just telling Maranda that she can get on her fb and play me.
I don't even know how to get on it on FB! I'm cool.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow. I would totally say you were cool if I knew what Words With Friends was?
The End.
And what do you have to Spring Clean at work? And why are you excited?
Words With Friends is all people are talking about and I don't even know what it is. I can't believe my grandma is cooler than me!
Maranda, get on Facebook and play me. That's how gramma and I play. Text me and I'll give u my username. It's just scrabble.
Keta, we had to clean the whole building. From the floor to the ceiling. I had to scrub walls and all! I was excited cuz I like cleaning!
Malisa, I thought you weren't on FB anymore?
I'm not. I play on my ipod, and Gramma plays on her fb. I was just telling Maranda that she can get on her fb and play me.
I don't even know how to get on it on FB! I'm cool.
Post a Comment