I absolutely love it. I love how real she is. The only animal that might make me cry like this is a baby meerkat. Or baby sea turtles. I would probably die.
Have u seen the little song somebody turned this into? It's pretty funny! I would cry from a dolphin, but that dream already came true, so I guess I would have to say a baby panda, OMG so cute!
2 comments:
Have u seen the little song somebody turned this into? It's pretty funny! I would cry from a dolphin, but that dream already came true, so I guess I would have to say a baby panda, OMG so cute!
I think you're both crazy. It's just animals we're talking about. I'd rather have a baby baby! LOL
Actually, I'd rather have this baby out of me now instead of 12 weeks from now. LOL
Post a Comment