Friday, August 17, 2012

Good and Bad News

I'll give you the bad news first... Thor died.  Idk how it happened.  One day he was fine and the next, he's on his back.  I was in denial for about 4 days.  Then once I looked in the tank and saw he was crusty... I accepted the truth.  Anyways, I was sad.   He was my boy  =(.  And hilarious! He had the most personality I've ever seen a snail have.  Seriously, ask anyone.  It's true.


Any who... just thought I'd post my favorite Thor moment.  Don't judge me.

 RIP Thor.  





Ok, and I lied. I really don't have good news.  Except for the fact it's Friday.  Yay?  Oh and watch this video.  My gramma emailed it to me and it made me laugh.  Happy Friday!



3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad I got to see Thor One more time....LOL LOL BAHAHHAH
And I think the video looks fake .. They look like they know what coming...That's just me ...

Marquita said...

I'm sorry about Thor???? Ok, I'm not really.
But I liked the video. I LOL. My kids even watched and were laughing so hard.

Maranda Whittle said...

That is truly super duper sad about Thor.