In case you were wondering what I looked like on August 11th, it was a little something like this:
And then this is what I looked like yesterday at 11 Weeks:
And this is what our little baby looked like on Monday:
Can I just tell you how in love I am with this little thing already?! It's ridiculous. But seriously, look how flippin cute it is! Love love. =)
Ps, all I want lately is cheese. Cheese and pickles. Not together of course. But mmm, mmm, mmmmmm!



2 comments:
Ha Ha! You're so cute! But can I just say that I'm sooooo glad that it's you just starting to have kids and that I'm ALL DONE! Yay me! LOL
Oh, I mean yay you???? Ü
Yay!!!! You're craving pickles?? How cliche are you :)
(you should put a pregnancy ticker thingy up now with your anniversary one)
Post a Comment