Thursday, October 11, 2012

13 Week Update






13 weeks!  Only 27 to go. lol.  Still haven’t thrown up at all so far this pregnancy.  I just feel a little nauseous after I eat in the morning but that only last for about 10 minutes and then I’m good!  I’m still hungry all the stinkin time and Mac N Cheese still sounds good alllll day loooong.  Alex even surprised me and bought a box yesterday and that’s totally gonna be tonight’s dinner.  Super excited.  Oh ps, he also had dinner ready (chicken parmesan) when I got home from work yesterday.  It was awesome.  He’s the coolest.  Anywho,  I still crave sour things all day too… pickles, Zours, lime Tootsie Rolls, lemon sherbet, etc. Um... I’ve also noticed that ever since I’ve been pregnant, if I want to zone something out, I can do it awesomely.  Idk if that’s really a pregnancy thing or just coincidence, but yeah.   I’ve done it several times at work.  When other people are talking around me I can just zone em out and go into my own little world.  Then when I finally snap out of it, I realize they’ve actually been talking to me for the past 2 minutes and I kinda feel bad.  Oh well?  Hmmm... what else... Oh, I absolutely hate pants. As soon as I get home, I just wanna strip down.   I hate anything clinging to me.  I just wanna be free. lol. TMI, sorry.  I guess that's it for this week.  2 more weeks till my next appointment and we'll hopefully be able to find out the sex.  Yay!!

5 comments:

Marquita said...

Oh my gosh... I wanna punch you. You're still as tiny as EVER! LOL

The Busy Browns said...

Don't get you hopes up finding out the sex so soon. I had to wait til 20 weeks I think. boo. Giana wouldn't get in the right position

Shawn and Tasha said...

You are seriously the cutest thing ever! And as for wanting to wear pants...or any clothes for that matter...I totally hear you. :) Skirts are great, but enjoy the fact that you can strip down right now. Once you have older kiddos at home you can only really get away with it when they go to bed.

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, I'm scared to talk to you, in fear of you zoning me out!

I use to LOVE wearing dresses whilst pregnant. Even long grandma dresses that make me look 50 yrs old! (and literally "grandma", she gave me a couple comfy dresses!)

Marquita said...

I loved wearing skirts and dresses whilst pregnant too. But I didn't wear gramma dresses! LOL

Maranda's an old lady!!!