Wednesday, November 21, 2012

19 Week Update




19 Weeks! Lets see... Felt the baby kick for the first time on November 10th at 17.5 weeks. I've felt him just about everyday since then.  It's awesome.  Yesterday I had my targeted ultrasound where we found out that he is a boy for sure.  For sure for sure. Lol.  As the tech was doing the ultrasound I was thinking to myself, 'Wow... is it kind of early to say he looks like Alex? I swear he has his nose...'  After the ultrasound the lady said,  "I think it's safe to say he looks like his dad.  He has the same square jaw line." I know Alex loved that. Since the day we got married I told myself if we had a boy, I wanted him to look just like Alex. Looks like I just may get that =).  But anyways, Jack is 100% healthy...  10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 stocky little legs (also like his daddy), brain is perfect (like his mommy... hehe), and 2 kidneys.  I absolutely love this little boy sooo much it's ridiculous.  April can not come quick enough!

As far as cravings go... the last couple weeks it's been orange soda, cheese itz, Mexican food, and black olives.  Sooo yummy.  I can honestly say, sadly enough, I'm over my mac n cheese craving.  It doesn't even sound good anymore.  At all.

I've gotten a headache almost everyday for the last couple weeks, which the dr told me is normal.  I get heartburn everyday still, which milk or Tums usually helps with. I have these phases where I sleep really well for a couple days in a row and then really crappy for a couple days.  It's fantastic?  I think I'm finally starting to look out of the awkward, "Is she fat or pregnant?" stage.  I guess it really depends on what I'm wearing but for the most part people have been telling me "You definitely look pregnant" which is of course makes me happy.

All in all, I've had a pretty super easy pregnancy. I've been blessed for sure.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

1 comment:

Marquita said...

You look cute. Definitely pregnant.