Monday, March 4, 2013

Weird?

So I was looking at pre pregnancy pictures/early pregnancy pictures and they almost freak me out.  I'm so use to seeing a fat belly on me nowadays, that looking at those is weird.   I swear they look photo shopped or something.  I don't even remember what it feels like to be that skinny anymore.  I can't wait to be holding my baby in my arms instead of in my tummy and be wearing my old jeans again (If I even ever fit in them again)!!  Anywho... just a random thought for the day!  Happy Monday!


(8 Weeks Prego)



1 comment:

Maranda Whittle said...

With my 1st preg, I was back into my jeans 1 week later. The rest of my pregnancies is another story!! Just keep working out afterwards and youll be fine! You may never get your smokin hot body back, but your precious baby is worth it all!

There will be a day when you miss being preg again!