Friday, May 14, 2010

Celebration Dinner/First Date!


As most of you know, Alex got a job as a CNA which is what he's been looking for since about August. He'll be getting paid more than what he is now, plus we'll get benefits which is just plain exciting!! Sooooo... we decided to go out to dinner to celebrate! We went to a place in Ogden called Timbermine. (Alex use to work there before his mission, but I'd never been before.)

The fun thing about our little date was that we pretended like it was our first date with each other. It was exciting! He even when to the front door and rang the door bell, and I let him in and we acted all shy and stuff. Haha... gotta keep it interesting right?! Then the whole time we were asking each other questions like, "whats your favorite color?" and "what do you like to do in your spare time?" and "what kind of music do you like?" In the car we were trying to hint to each other that we wanted to hold hands.... I kept nudging my hand towards his and trying not to make it obvious. It was fun!



(Kiss on the first date! Movin kinda quick, I know! )

In the booths we were sitting in, they even had light dimmers to make it more romantic. I guess that's what they were for anyways. I was kinda surprised.... for being Utah. lol jk. Kinda.



Alex got halibut and I got a yummy juicy steak, with a delicious lime rickey.



Then after dinner Alex decided to take me to meet his parents!!! I was a little nervous! First date and meeting the parents?! Intense! lol (That was just our excuse to bring the YUCKY deep fried mushrooms that were leftover to his mom and step dad. )

After that, we went back to his (our) apartment and he invited me inside! I must say, it ended A LOT different then any other first dates I went on. ;)

ANYWAYS... I love Alex Aaron Nishijima! He is just so fun and amazing! Hopefully someday, he'll ask me to marry him for time and all eternity... someday... ;)

8 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

you guys are funny but i love it!

Marquita said...

Oh my gosh, you and Alex are very special. You little Tramp! LOL

Marquita said...

Oh, I forgot to ask... WHAT THE HECK IS A LIME RICKEY?????

Alex & Malisa said...

A lime rickey?? Just a yummy tummy drink! Everyone kinda makes it different it think. Google it!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Curtis and I always celebrate our first date. We go to eat at the same place we went for our first date on Oct 30th. Its fun!

Maranda Whittle said...

OMG, why does your blog always make me peepee my panties??!! That is so fun of you guys! And I hope you didn't make that ugly face on your real 1st date...although you guys are really married, so something worked out! And how cute that he went to your front door, freaken adorable!

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Hey Malisa! I am so glad you found my blog now I get to stalk yours!:) You guys are so cute and that is a great idea to relive your first date! Hope you are doing well looks like things are going great!

Shalice said...

AWWWWW, You two are so adorable! still the newlywed stage... Love it! That story of you rollerblading had me rolling. You gotta love that you could hear them laughing. Seriously you guys are so cute. How about that first date again? It is way funner now that you are married right!