Yes, to the right is the plastic wrap that Alex and I had to scrap off the oven and pan and rolls. Well, I'm thinking, it came off pretty easy so I'll just let the rolls rise some more and still cook them. Then I got to looking at them and realized that the oven was so "warm" that they were already baking. So I figured, what the hey, I'll just start cooking them right now. And....
Delicious, right? Um... no. (The one on the top left cracks me up. It looks like a tumor. lol) I put them in for 15 minutes JUST LIKE the package said to and they turned out hard as a rock. (I even picked them up and started dropping them on the counter cuz they serious sounded like rocks hitting it. Alex laughed at me?) Then, silly Malisa realized it said 15 minutes for 12 rolls and I only cooked 6 so I should have halved the time, but me being the smart person that I am.... Well... you get the picture.
Alex told me they tasted fine, and even ate one (what a sweetie) while I was calling myself names in the back of my head for being so dumb. BUT, while Alex was at work, I wanted to prove that I could flaming make frozen rolls and that I wasn't completely retarded. So I threw the old ones away, got out 6 more and did everything perfect! And they ended up like this....
BEAUTIFUL!! In my opinion anyways.
So the moral of the story is, if you ever invite us over for dinner, no fear, I CAN bring the rolls!
The End! =)
5 comments:
your so funny! I hate cooking! it isn't easy!
Well I was gonna say that I'm never gonna eat your cooking EVER, but the 2nd batch looks yummy, so I give you a chance!! Those poor rolls on top though!!
cute!
Ha Ha! You're hilarious! I would hate to ask you to make rolls from scratch. COL!!!! Ü
The second batch does look good! I love baking, but I'm also weird.
Post a Comment