So last week Alex and I were kinda doing a test trial with this little girl:


P.S. Idk why hers eyes are blue, but I don't know how to fix it and plus it's kinda funny?
She's our 1 1/2 yr old Miniature Schnauzer, Pebbles. She'd been with Alex's dad's family since October 09, while we were living with Alex's mom. Well now that we have our own place and money saved up and all, we were doing a test run to see how she would do in our apartment. Since she is known for being whiney and all that junk.
I've been soooo excited to have her, and she did awesome with us! No accidents and not too much whining. Soooo... I think she's a keeper!! Alex and I are proud parents of our first baby girl. ;)
6 comments:
aww cute!
Congrats on your new baby!!! Do you have a backyard at all? And also do you guys have a pool? (nothing to do with your post, but just wondering!!)
no we don't have a backyard. we have a little deck thing, but there is lots of space around the apartment for her to run. and yes we have a pool. =)
I want a dog i want a dog i want a dog!!!
I guess Pebbles is cute and all, but sorry... not a dog fan!!!
You still love me. I know it!!! COL
FUN! so glad you get to keep her!
Post a Comment