Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ha Ha!

All I have to say is that my family keeps me pretttty entertained. For example, my brother, Jimmie, does this in his spare time. (well not ALL his spare time, but you know what I mean):

Haha.... this one is one of my all time favorites. Me at the hospital with my bff's Alicia and Michelle visiting me.


I actually wasn't here for this but I think this was at my friend, Serena's, bachlorette party. I think. But this is my bff, Stacey.
Me and Alex before workin out. You know the story on this one.


Us just being us. Me, Stacey, & Michelle.




Our trip to Cali for Michelle's bday in 09. This is one of my favorites too. Alicia, Me, Michelle, & Stacey.



My sister, Maranda, does this when she is bored ( and believe me, she gets bored A LOT!):


This is Maranda, Me, and my other sister Keta on my wedding day. =)





Alex and me.... um..... our new do?


Awesome me in my first movie!


This is my mom, Maranda, nephew Dylan, me, my dad, and my nephew Cash. I think thats who it is anyways. lol



Me and Alex on the cover of a magazine. We're famous!



Well, thats pretty much it. Just thought ya'll would like a little laugh for the day! =)

3 comments:

The Busy Browns said...

omg I was laughing so hard hahah. they are awesome, and the stacey in toliet paper picture was my party. :)

Maranda Whittle said...

Blajajahaha!!! I like the picture with all of us in it. Dad cracks me up!!! And pretty much you, it's funny to think of somebody saying, "ok smile" and you make that face!!!!

Marquita said...

I just peed a little. Dad's face in that picture creeps me out. I love Cash's! HOL