So, I've realized that either I suck at blogging or I just have a boring life. I feel like I haven't updated in FOREVER!
Anyways last week we drove up to Bozeman, Montana with Alex's dad and step mom and little brother. Oh, and Pebbles of course. His dad took lots of pics of that adventure so when I get those, I will give the full update on that. It was a lot of fun! Ü

Another FYI, is that I got a job in late August. It's called Sparetime family fun center. I'm a snack bar attendant and I pretty much do it all. Cook, serve, clean, cashier, the whole shabang! It's a job for now... just making minimum wage so still looking for a more better job. More better? Haha.. that sounds funny. Oh, PLUS, I can't have my nails painted while I work here, so I am now even MORE obsessed with painting my toenails instead. Yes yes. Ü
Also, on Mondays and Tuesdays I'm watching my little baby cousin. She is the cutest 6 1/2 month old ever! I love every minute of it! Monday and Tuesdays are officially my favorite days of the week.
Alex had a job interview last week at a hospital in Bountiful as a CNA. It's the same thing he's doing now, but a LOT closer and MORE pay. I'm totally ok with that. Yesterday, he called the guy he interviewed with to see how things were coming along and the guy told him that he's still calling references and stuff. So, we're still waiting to hear. PRAY he gets it!! It would be AWESOME!
I guess thats it for now. I love my Alex more and MORE and MORE everyday. We are happy and somewhat healthy (lol that would be my fault), and poor, so we're pretty much just livin' on love! =) haha... that was cheesy. Anyways....
PEACE!

No comments:
Post a Comment