Thursday, September 9, 2010

Montanaaaaa!

I just wanna warn you right off that this is kinda long. There was a ton of pictures that I had to chose from so... yeah.

Well Friday the 3rd we took off to BOZEMAN, MONTANA! I've never been to Montana so it was a new experience for me. And cooold! But still lots of fun. Ü


When we first got there, Alex and I went on a little nature walk. And I found the largest dandelion ever! As you can tell from the picture, I was quite excited.

Blooooowin'! That was lots of work.

Alex being super cool....


Alex also forced me to be super cool too....


Awwwww.... Ü
On Saturday we woke up and went floating down the Madison. It was fun fun! The water was a little on the freaken cold side, but once you got numb to it, it was great! It started getting cloudy and windy towards the end but we made it out before the rain came. We didn't get any pictures from that experience cuz an expensive camera+water=not so smart. So yeah.... =).


So I'm not sure how well these next pictures are in order, but I believe this was Sunday. We went for a little drive up in the mountains. It was pretty!

When we got to where we wanted to be, the low clouds and rain covered all the mountains so we didn't have as great of a view as we wanted, but it was still pretty. It started snowing on us too. It was crazy to think that the day before we were floating down the river. lol.


Ok, I'm thinking these next pictures were taken Sunday night. Here's me and my Alex.


Alex being cute. =)


Thumbs up!! Ü

The couple on the left is Chad and Lucy. They are the ones we stayed with. They are friends of Alex's parents. They are lots of fun and super duper nice. =)


Alex playing with our baby Pebbles.


Me, Jenn, and Pebbles.


This picture made me GOL cuz I'm holding Pebbles like a baby and Jenn and I are talking to her like she really is one. lol


I think Jenn was trying to be Elvis and I was just trying to be angry. Yeah....


My attempt at a headstand...


Failed....


Alex's turn....


Success!!

All of us playing Band Hero.


After these pictures were taken I was rocking Taylor Swift. Yeah baby!


My BIG baby sitting in my lap. We're special?


Then we left at 9am on Monday morning. I was sad to leave and come back to "life". Vacations are the best, and it was welllll needed! Wellllllll needed!!! I want to go on one more vacation before Alex and I start having kids baby, but money wise... idk if that's gonna be possible. HOPEFULLY we'll be able to make it to Mesa for Christmas though. We'll see!!

3 comments:

Marquita said...

Super cute pictures. And what fun you had in Montana. I wanna go there. It's sooo pretty. I miss you both super much (As Rosy would say. And don't worry... you'll make it to Mesa for Christmas one way or another! Ü

The Busy Browns said...

PLEASEEEE come to Mesa for Christmas!!!


I misss youuuuuu

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like super fun times! I can't believe it started snowing there, that's so crazy. I wouldn't want to be there in the winter then! P.S. You're hair is super crazy long now!