3 things about me because I'm bored and it seems like a good idea?
Three Names I go by
1. Lili/Aunt Lili
2. Fat Cow
3. Baby
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Hot Dog On A Stick (for about 2 days)
2. CardioVascular Associates of Mesa
3. Nanny
Three Places I have lived
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Farr West, UT
3. Layton, UT
Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Chuck
2. What Not To Wear
3. Boy Meets World re-runs
Three places I have been
1. Nashville, TN
2. Tijuana Mexico
3. Kissimmee, FL
Three of my favorite foods
1. PIZZAAAAA
2. Pizza Cookie (from Oreganos)
3. PIZZA (seriously... thats all I can think of)
Three things I am looking forward to
1. Getting pregnant
2. Owning our own house
3. Getting pregnant (Dang I'm boring!)
1. Lili/Aunt Lili
2. Fat Cow
3. Baby
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Hot Dog On A Stick (for about 2 days)
2. CardioVascular Associates of Mesa
3. Nanny
Three Places I have lived
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Farr West, UT
3. Layton, UT
Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Chuck
2. What Not To Wear
3. Boy Meets World re-runs
Three places I have been
1. Nashville, TN
2. Tijuana Mexico
3. Kissimmee, FL
Three of my favorite foods
1. PIZZAAAAA
2. Pizza Cookie (from Oreganos)
3. PIZZA (seriously... thats all I can think of)
Three things I am looking forward to
1. Getting pregnant
2. Owning our own house
3. Getting pregnant (Dang I'm boring!)
Three things I ate yesterday
1. Goldfish
2. An orange
3. Strawberry milk
4 comments:
Im pretty sure I still have the picture you sent me of your uniform at Hot Dog on a Stick...
I really hope you meant that you ate Goldfish crackers. Otherwise, you must be really bored if you ate a real goldfish! Bahaha!
Thank u for putting fat cow as your name, cuz that is so you!! And aren't you glad you have other cities to write down where you've lived besides Mesa!!
And... you're home again. We miss you soooo much. I'm sooo glad we got to go to Oregano's. The pizza cookie was super yummy. I wish I could've gone to Weldon's with you, but oh well.
P.S.
I cried for a long time after you left my house last night.
Post a Comment