Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just Reasons...

I decided to list some (or 15) reasons I'm excited to be going down to Arizona in 15 days!!

1. I get to meet and hold my baby niece, Navy.
2. Waking up my parents on Christmas morning by jumping on their bed and chanting, "Santa came, Santa came!!"
3. Eating at Weldons in San Manuel, AZ.
4. I get to see a whoooooole bunch of people I super miss.... mom, dad, keta, kirk, jet, vance, rosy, randa, curtis, dylan, cash, jimmie, scott, gramma ann, stacey, michelle, etc. (Don't worry, there is a ton more but I didn't wanna keep boring ya'll.)
5. I get to play with MY doggy, Puddi!!!! And my 3 legged chihuahua, Pringles!!! Yay for snuggling my doggies!!
6. Seeing our family Christmas tree with all our family ornaments on it.
7. WARMER weather!
8. Drinking yummy Ginger Ale on the airplane.
9. I get to eat at Whataburger, Oreganos, Blue Adobe, Casa Reynoso, and Bahama Bucks . Mmmm...
10. Our family Christmas Eve Eve party.
11. Getting my nails done with my mom and sisters.
12. Watching "Ahhh... schuda bada laka schaka...." (I'm pretty sure only Maranda will know what I'm talking about.
13. Going to see the Christmas lights at the temple and listen to the choir at the Visitor Center.
14. My dad throwing Christmas presents at us on Christmas morning.
15. Just taking a vacation from life!!!

There are tons more, but I don't wanna bore ya'll anymore. (Ps, those were not in any specific order. Except for reason #1.... that's pretty much my #1 reason.

Peace!!

5 comments:

Marquita said...

Yay for you!!!! Yay for getting our nails done.Can't wait for you to get here. I want Weldon's and Oregan's too. I haven't been to either in forever.

And P.S.
I had Bahama Bucks yesterday. It was divine... and free, by the way. Yesterday was free "Snow Daze" and they gave a 12 oz to everybody that came in.

Maranda Whittle said...

Wait, I'm pretty sure #4 and my name is why you are most excited! And I lol at #12! Jimmie wants me to bring my new dvd and watch it, since it's better quality. And are you really going to weldon's? Cuz yum, I haven't been there in like a year. And haha to day throwing christmas presents at us!!

Marquita said...

Maranda, I'm pretty sure you meant dad, not day! COL (I just peed a little)

Maranda Whittle said...

Day Dad, potatoe potatoe!

Stacey Unga said...

What!!!! I am reason # 1!!!!! lol