Ps, This also means I'll probably be blogging less. Lucky you! ;)
Monday, April 4, 2011
Just a Workin'...
Yeah, that's right... I, Malisa Rowena Rose Nishijima, have a job. A temporary part time job, but a job no less. I'm super excited! It's for about 6 weeks while a lady is on maternity leave. It's a lot of busy work like scanning, invoicing, data entry, etc. But I love it. It's somewhat stressful learning new things and trying not to mess up, but it's money so I'll take it! Best part is, Alex is watching his baby cousin (who I usually tend on Monday and Tuesday) while I'm doing this temp job, so we still have that income as well. Yay! I definitely have to get use to working 5 days a week again. It's only Monday and I'm already wishing it was Friday. Lol. But the day does seem to go by pretty fast so that's good. I go home with my friend, Hilary, (who works there, and got me the job.) during our hour lunch break and chill and eat with her. It's so fun having a friend to talk to and hang out with here in Utah. It makes me less homesick with a good friend like her. She was definitely an answer to my prayers while Alex and I were living in Layton. Anyways... Yay for work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Luckily it's only for 6 weeks, so I don't have to quit for you!! No really, I hope they like you so much they give you a full time job or hopefully you can find another job fast.
So sad you're not gonna blog as much, I truly enjoy them. They make me laugh (and they make Keta cry, lol!!)
This song reminds me completly of mom. It's her ringtone and she sings it before she answers the phone, it's funny!
I looooooooove your blog! Really!
I found it when u commented on Michelle's blog and I was like, eeeh.
It's soooooooo cute, and sweet!
I like your post about ur cuz and the wedding. Sorry u didn' make it.
newest follower :)
I'm over at
www.single-unsingle.blogspot.com
Hope you enjoy it as much as i di yours :)
Post a Comment