Friday, April 22, 2011

Meet Jimmie

This is me and my brother, Jimmie, being cool. He is funny.


For Christmas he made a 2011 calendar for us girls. It consists of his face mostly.



EVERY day has a random or funny holiday. For example today is International Sing Out Day. I bet you didn't know that. You're welcome.


He also likes to do funny things like this:
















He makes me giggle. When I am sad, I go back and look at these. There are TONS more, these are only a few of them.

Anywho.... I thought I would ask Jimmie some random questions and see what his answers were. Ps, when replying to my email this was his response...

Ok, here. Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and try not to blow chunks on your friends or neighbors.

He's so caring! lol

So without further ado...

1. If you were a shirt, what would it say? “GET FAT! (please)”

2. If you had a reality TV show about your life, what would it be called? “Gosh! Something Just Flew Out Of My Nose”

3. Who would win a battle between a ninja and a pirate? A Pirate, duh! They have guns and booty!

4. What would you do if you had a time machine? Travel though time...

5. Would you rather have an extra finger or having a missing finger? It depends on which finger was missing.

6. How would you react if you were transformed into a fish? It’d probably think “Dang! Either I’m a fish or just a regular sexy man with gills.”

7. If you had a million dollars, how would you spend it? Quickly and stupidly! And I probably buy a funny farm and goat cheese.

8. Is Elvis really dead? Who’s Elvis? BURN! Wait... I like Elvis. BRAS!

9. If you could speak to one kind of animal, what would it be? Womankind! Mwahahaha!

10. Do you know the muffin man? The Muffin Man? That lives on Drury Lane?

11. Who is the hottest Disney princess? Sleepying Beauty and Jill (Bonus Points?)

12. Pencil or pen? No thanks, I’ve got one.

13. Would you rather be 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall? 8 feet tall. Little people are scary and rude. And small!

14. Do you believe in fairies? No, but I do believe in Pirate hookers!

Finish these sentences...

I love... Dancing in the rain, swinging from grapevines and long walks on the beach. I also enjoy the occasional sleep over.

I don't understand... Heavy duty lard, toothpaste and Jungle Gyms.

I wish... I were a bird so I could fly far. Far far away from here.

I'm terrified of... Bananas.



Well there you have it peeps. Straight from the mouth of Jimmie.

That's all for now! Have a super Saturday!

2 comments:

Marquita said...

Ok, I'm officially scared. I want my mommy!

Maranda Whittle said...

I like the pic of your wedding and what Rosy is saying. Makes me laugh like this...hadkfhsidfheiwoahfsf!#$@$@%$%@!!SODFGSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!