Saturday, July 16, 2011

As of late...

Obsessing over:


This kid. Seriously, I want him. Ok, well technically I guess I DID get him, cuz I'm married to him, but you know what I mean. I use to tell people that I'd cry if I found out I was having a boy first (don't judge me.alex wants a girl first too) but after looking through a TON of old pics of Alex, I wouldn't mind having a little Alex first. I mean come on... how cute is this pic?! Ps, NO I'm NOT pregnant.




Tootsie Fruit Rolls. Goodness. The vanilla is my fav. I would probably even say that I like the vanilla ones better than the original Tootsie Roll flavor. Sadly I opened up the bag and there was only 3 Vanilla. 3! Ridic! But luckily I love them all so it's all good, and I'm over it. Btw, I'm pretty sure I have like 6 new cavities because of this dang bag. I just can't stop myself.


MiO Liquid Water Enhancer. Divine. I think the mango peach is my favorite. But seriously, have you tried these before? You just squirt however much you want into a glass of water and it makes it oh so magically yummy. I squirt a tiny bit to add just a hint of flavor. Alex, on the other hand, squirts way more than I do. But it's awesome. A little pricey if I do recall correctly, but so fun to squirt and watch it mix with the water! ( Yes, I did use the word 'squirt' 4 times cuz it's a funny word and it makes me smile. No, I'm not 6 years old.)



Last, but not least, Yogurt Burst Cheerios. I've only tried the strawberry kind, but I do believe there is a vanilla one as well. I don't know exactly how healthy it is (I don't read that stuff. lol) but it's Cheerios so it's gotta be healthy right?! Anyways, it's delicious. It's not too sweet but it's not plain ol blah either. It's just plain ol perfect. =)

Go buy, and enjoy!

2 comments:

Marquita said...

Two Words: YOU'RE SPECIAL!!!! GOL

Maranda Whittle said...

I didn't know they sold just fruit tootsie rolls till last week when I saw them at Dollar Tree! I NEED to buy a bag! The green ones are my very favorite! They taste like how pinesol smells and I love them!
I've never seen or heard of those water flavoring thingy majigers. I'll have to look for them the next time I'm at the store.
I hate milk, so the cheerios are out!