I'm not gonna get too much in detail about Thanksgiving. Not because I don't like it but because everyone and their mom is blogging about their Thanksgiving, which is fine, but mine's exactly the same. Basically. Lots of family and food...
Thanksgiving Day I went with my mother in law to her parents to hang out and eat with her family, while Alex and his dad stayed home with his cousin to visit his Grandma and Grandpa. Friday, we had a 2nd Thanksgiving feast with Alex's dad's side of the family. After we ate, we watched home videos ranging from when Alex was age 3ish to 7ish. It was the first time I'd ever seen home videos from his childhood. And Oh. My. Goodness. I actually looked at Alex's dad and said, "You make some dang cute babies!" Somewhat awkward for someone to say to their father in law, but I couldn't help it. In the car when we were driving home I told Alex, "I don't even want a baby from me and you (no, we're not trying)... I just want another Alex!" I was only a little kidding. That boosted his self esteem (ego) like 38x more than it already was. Imagine that! =) Love that husband of mine. Probably (most definitely) too much.
O' Christmas Tree?
Ps, The playlist I made that you should hear playing is a compilation of my most favoritest Christmas songs ever. My #1 fav is The Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth by Bing Crosby and David Bowie. I love Christmas. Like, LOVE Christmas. BEST time of the year. Whooohoo!

3 comments:
Lovely tree! Pebbles CRACKS me up!! I wanna see home videos of Alex!
Love the tree! :) I'm jealous since I don't think we are putting one up this year. We normally would but we are traveling to TX for two weeks over the holidays and I just can't get my pregnant self to want to pull everything out and then put it back and not even get the chance to enjoy it on Christmas. But next year will for sure be different!
I love the color of your lights :) Oh your tree that is hahaha
Post a Comment