Yep, I want one! I wonder if baby bears have puppy breath lol! That would be so lovely! I love how he fell asleep so easy at the end!
I asked the very same thing! Dang puppy breath! Alex said he's never heard of puppy breath. I told him he must have been deprived as a child. lol
Oh dearly beloved poor Alex! Go find a puppy and have him smell its breath!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yep, I want one! I wonder if baby bears have puppy breath lol! That would be so lovely! I love how he fell asleep so easy at the end!
I asked the very same thing! Dang puppy breath! Alex said he's never heard of puppy breath. I told him he must have been deprived as a child. lol
Oh dearly beloved poor Alex! Go find a puppy and have him smell its breath!
Post a Comment