Is it just me or is it really difficult to think of titles for new posts?? Anyways...
So... Christmas was great this year. Alex and I were both very spoiled (blessed) and Santa was waaay too kind to us. I could have swore we were both going to get coal in our stockings. But no coal for us... just lots and lots of goodies. =)

I'm not going to go over everything I received but I did just have to brag on my man a little bit. I 'hinted' a couple weeks before Christmas that I thought these thermal pajamas were ohhh so cute!! Then, a couple days before the big day Alex had a gift for me that he made me open (yes MADE. He's horrible with surprises. Receiving or giving. lol) because he said I NEEDED it for Christmas day. Anyways... lo and behold, it was the pajamas that I so awesomely hinted about. He's so smart!! ;)
THEN a couple days AFTER Christmas (due to Alex's lack of order gifts on time. lol) I got to open this gift. Viking sweat pants!! They are so soft and warm and comfy! I love em!Reflection time:
This past year has been ANYTHING but easy. Oh dearly beloved, not easy at all. But I am married to the most amazing person ever. He helps me want to be better. He makes me feel like a million bucks. He helps me see past the negative and make positive of everything. We've both been dumb and made mistakes but we're closer because of it. 2011 may have been lame, but 2012 is going to be amazing. =) I love that man of mine.
New Years Resolution:
Besides some personal ones that Alex and I have made together, I've made one MAJOR one for myself. Ready for this... I'm going to give up fast food. Crazy right?! It's not even that I'm obsessed with it, but I just wanna see if I can do it. Just the thought of fast food makes me sick lately (no I'm not pregnant). Seriously, sick. So yeah... I'm gonna do it. I don't know how long it's gonna last but we'll see. I've still be soda free since August 1st. So.... here's to eating better!!
Anyways... Happy new year!!! I hope 2012 is even better than 2011 for you all!
Peace!
7 comments:
I so know that you took a picture with your pj's for Alex didn't you... Didn't you! :)
Good job on the no soda and fast food, your awesome!
Oops I meant to say the same picture as the girl you have pictured.
Sorry I seem to always comment twice. Oops : /
Haha! You know me too well, Wendi ;).
And ps, I like when you comment twice... it makes me look like I have more friends. lol LOVE YOU!
Those are way cute pajamas. You should have taken a pic with YOU wearing them, duh!!
And good job on the no soda. I think I could live w/o soda, but NOT fast food! I love Subway way too much!!
i LOVE your pjs! they are so cute! I hope you have a better year my dear :)
did Alex like his gifts? the book and movie right?
I love those PJs! I think the no fast food is a great idea! I might join you :)
Post a Comment