I've wanted to blog about a million times in the past week, but we haven't had internet for about 5 days. And I've lost everything that I wanted to blog about. lol. Anyways...
As many of you know, Alex is the biggest movie buff alive. He LOVES everything about movies. Especially going out to the theater. His fav! Plus you add in the fact that he's still the biggest kid ever and you get this:
Yes, Alex and I went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D in theaters this past weekend. It was so fun and well worth it. Plus, going to see any movie with Alex is just exciting anyways. You know that scene towards the end when Belle is in her beautiful yellow dress and they are dancing in the gorgeous ballroom in the castle?? Well, when it showed Belle for the first time in her dress and the music started playing, Alex SQUEEZED my hand in excitement. It just about melted my heart. Seriously, I love that guy. He made me feel like I was 5 years old and made the movie soooo magical (as dumb and childish as that sounds). After he squeezed my hand I felt so giddy. Love him =). Btw, yes, we were the only adults in the theater not accompanied by children. lolAfter that, Alex went home and I got my 'Malisa' time. I went to the mall and got a mani and a full set. It was so nice. I felt like a princess afterwards. I told Alex that someday when we're rich and have a huge house, I'm gonna have a room with shelves and shelves of nail polish along with my very own Asian lady to be at my beckon call. Creepy? Don't care. I wish I could get a mani weekly, if not more. Love it =). Pedi's I'm not too fond of cuz I'm too ticklish. lol

4 comments:
I love Navy's face!!!!
I've only had a manicure one time in my life and it was when we went toegether last year. Sad :(
And what's also sad is that I've never seen a movie in 3D. I was just telling Curtis that the next time we're in Mesa, we need to bring the boys and go watch one darn it!!
I'm dying for James to take me to Beauty and the Beast this weekend!
On my way out to take Rosy to see it. Can't wait. And P.S. when and where was that picture taken of my girls?
Post a Comment