Alex and I went to see this movie about 2 weekends ago, expecting it just to be an 'ok' movie that we were just going to see cuz we were bored and had a giftcard. Holy cow, were we wrong! This was such a GREAT movie! We both loved it and were both on the verge of tears at least 3 times during it. (He'd kill me if he knew I wrote that. Good thing he doesn't read my blog! ;) ). Plus, Matt Damon is a BABE and Scarlett Johansson is just HOT. AND the little girl who plays Rosie, is the cutest girl I've ever seen in my life. Every time she came on screen I would think, "Oh my goodness, I want her!!" Creepy, I know. Check out her IMDb page HERE. She's just a doll. Anyways, it's a super good movie and if you haven't seen it, you definitely need to. And if you have seen it, but didn't like it.... what the heck is wrong with you?! JK of course.
Ps, you can watch the trailer for it HERE.
Have a good rest of your weekend!!
Peace!
4 comments:
I have yet to see that movie, but I indeed really want to. Us rich people have to wait till it comes to redbox though!!
I must say I Luv Adele....
Gosh This is Mom .LOL
I think it looks so cute! PS have you heard of this "nail shellac"? I instantly thought of you!
Post a Comment