Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Avengers!



Tomorrow night we're going to the midnight showing of The Avengers!!  I'm super excited!  Not only for the movie but for the fact that it's my first midnight showing ever!  (I've lived somewhat of a sheltered life, I know.)  I still can't decide if I'm more of a Thor fan or Iron Man fan.  Either way, they are both SMOKIN! Anyway... yay for tomorrow night!! Then yay for moving on Saturday!! It's gonna be a GOOD next couple of days.  =)

2 comments:

Marquita said...

So, did you see it? What do you think? Thor is definitely a hottie, but so is Captain America. We're going to see it this Saturday and afterwards we're seeing Dark Shadows. Yeah, Johnny Depp. I've never in my life seen 2 movies at the theater one right after the other. Kirk suggested it and I'm all for it. Yay, for Saturday Date Nights!

Maranda Whittle said...

I've seen one midnight showing I think. I fell asleep!!!

Are we going to be your very 1st guests sleeping over???!!! Every morning I expect scrambled eggs, sourdough bread toast, bacon, a side of fresh fruit, sausage, and fresh squeezed orange juice!