Monday, February 21, 2011

I love bubbles!!!

I was frozen earlier. It's 34 degrees outside, which isn't really bad, but I felt like it was that cold in the house too. I could not for the life of me warm up. SO I decided to take a bath. Not just any bath, but a bubble bath. And I'm not talking little lame bubbles. I'm talking hard core, overflowing, foot high bubbles. I felt 5 years old. And best of all, I was one WARM 5 year old. Alex got pictures of just my neck and up and they're awesome. I voted against putting them up here tho, just cuz... idk... i'ts kinda weird. Even tho I'm completely covered my a foot of bubbles. ANYWAYS, I just thought I'd share the highlight of my day with ya'll. Although that won't be the highlight of my day for long because we are getting Subway for dinner and Chuck is on tonight. Wooohooo!!

Peace!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Ooh! I have yet to take a bath in our house, but after reading this you know it is coming in the near future!

Maranda Whittle said...

Thank you, thank you very much for not posting the pics, hahahahaha!!!
I can't wait to take a burning hot bubble bath. It's been 9 months! And then I still have to wait till my insision heals, dang fart!

Marquita said...

I love bubble baths. They are the best.