Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick & Stinky Dog

I'm sick. Alex is at work for 12 hours plus about 50 minutes of driving each way. I hate being sick by myself. I'd feel a little better if I could snuggle my Pebbles, but she stinks. Bad. And I'm too tired and sick to bathe her. So I make her lay in her bed and stare at me. It breaks my heart. Does someone wanna come bathe my dog so I can have something to snuggle while Alex is at work? I might even pay you if you're lucky enough (that's a lie. sorry). Thanks.

Ps, If I had a dollar for every time I've sneezed today, I'd be a millionaire. Ok, not exactly, but close enough.

Pss, Yesterday I swear we had record highs. It was almost 60 degrees (I think. I could be losing my mind. I'm not quite sure yet). Then.... last night we got a snow storm-ish. The wind was CRAZY and it snowed like a mother. Talk about a HUGE drop in temperature. Possibly the reason for my sickness? Not sure, but it sounds good enough to blame.

The end

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( sorry your sick. Maybe you should spray the dog with perfume?

Shandi and James said...

Ha ha ha ha! I swear... sometimes I think we live parallel lives. Daisy will get really stinky and I'm too poor to get her groomed sometimes :( So I will give her a bath when I'm not lazy, but she still stinks! It's more of a "wet dog disguised in floral scent" smell... almost worse. I bought this "dog cologne" at wal-mart (you spray it on them like perfume). I'm kinda liking it! Hope you get better!!! Baths always help clear your sinuses. (the steam)

Maranda Whittle said...

Curtis has been sick for 2 flippen weeks now. He can't quit coughing and he just feels like crap. As long as I don't get sick, it's all good. Although, he needs to get better by next Friday if you know what I mean!!

Marquita said...

Gross. I hate stinky dogs. Wait... I hate all dogs anyway. LOL Are you still sick? Kirk's felt yucky for the past couple of days. No fun!