
Just curious as to what ya'll are doing for Valentine's Day? Anything super exciting? Any ideas you wanna give a poor married couple who can't spend much? Lol. The only thing I can think of is watching a chick flick. And I'm gonna make some pink fruit dip to eat during the movie, basically because I've been craving it and it's somewhat healthy too (the fruit anyways... not so much the dip. lol). I can't even think of anything to make for dinner that day. Who knows... maybe Alex is secretly planning something super awesome for us =). BUT... just in case he's not, I need a black up plan.
PS, thanks for all the fruit dip recipes! And Crystal, that fruit salsa stuff Michael made does sound good. Can I get the recipe? =)
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!!
3 comments:
I don't think we're doing anything crazy exciting, probably just dinner? I got James a hat to give him for V-Day ha ha :) I have a coupon to Olive Garden for $4 off that we won't be using, you guys are welcome to use it if making dinner falls through! :)
We are doing fondue and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. thats all I know so far.
isn't Valentine's day the best now?
I pretty much wont even be with my husband on V-day (which is today)But he did take me out to dinner last week to make up for it. It was actually for v-day and our anniversary. I'll be cut open, in much pain, in the hospital on our anniv. Fun stuff!!!
Post a Comment