What up?! It's been like forever since I posted.

Just a FYI, I've still had NO soda since August 1st. And it's pretty much been an easy ride except for lately. Idk why, but I'm craving carbonation so bad!! My MIL left her diet coke on the counter the other day and seriously, I wanted that dang diet coke so bad. And I hate diet coke. lol. All I know is that I've been drinking waaaay more Ovaltine now than I ever have before. I blame my lack of soda... I've gotta fill the void with something! lol
I've been busy with this new part time job of mine. It hard and confusing at times, but I like it and time goes by sooo fast which is good. I just love that I'm actually working and helping with the bills now. I'm very blessed.
My brother and future SIL finally have a wedding date! It's November 5th and I'm so super excited that it's gonna be here in Utah. We already have 6 adults and 3 kids staying at our house. I love it. I'll gladly sleep on the floor just to have my family stay here with us. Those AZ peeps will be freezing here in Novemeber tho ;)... It should be fun. Like I've said 509 times before, we all love Jill and can't wait for her to be part of our family officially. =)
Today is my best friend's, Stacey, birthday. I called her today after work and got to talk to her face for about 15 minutes. She's so super cool! lol. I miss her guts. Last week was my other best friend's, Alicia, birthday. She is the one I've talked lots about before who is serving a mission in Canada. I sent her a little bday package and apparently I suck at timing how long things take to get to Winnipeg. Because as of Monday she hadn't received it yet. How lame am I, right?! She comes home next month. Hopefully she gets it before then!! ;)
I suppose that's all for now!
Oh wait... Ps, Look at this precious girl!!! This is my beautiful niece. She's MY princess. I miss her. The end. =)

Have a super weekend!
2 comments:
Yes, please sleep on the floor and I'll get your bed! Forget about the parents and grandma lol lol!!
Rosy kept telling Keta that she didn't want to go camping because Uncle Curtis was mean and she didn't like him, then after being there for one day, she was telling everyone that he was her favorite uncle and she was following him around everywhere. It was cute!
That was way too long to read! LOL just kidding. Rosy is pretty dang cute. I take most of the credit for that one. Well, at least for her naturally curly hair. LOL
Can't wait until the wedding. And yes, we'll probably freeze our booty's off.
I like the purple nail polish. But seriously... you have a sickness. Seek professional help! GOL
Post a Comment