I have a problem. It's nail polish. I've been addicted for about 5 years now. Possibly longer but I just don't want to admit to it. Remember THIS post? I said I went to buy a yellow nail polish and walked out with 'Gumdrop'. Well I finally got my yellow... 'Hook Up'. It makes me wanna celebrate and go buy MORE nail polish... cuz that's how I reward myself for good behavior. Anyways... It's yellow and awesome and I love it.
Ps, I may have also bought this color as well. Orly nail polish was 2 for $10 at Sally's so I HAD to buy 2! It's called Royal Navy and I'm excited to use it soon. Woohooo! =)

3 comments:
Is that your hand? I wanna get yellow, I've never owned yellow b4!
You're special, but I still love you!
I love the colors! I actually bought a really neat color from Esse called 'Turquoise and Caicos'. So now I just need the motivation to actually paint my nails, lol! Maybe this will be inspiration for my blog too! ;)
Post a Comment