Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh Yes!

So basically, Alex and I have been waiting for today to come for months now. Our Monday nights have been lonely and boring and unentertaining (I'm pretty sure I just made that word up.).

Tonight is the season premiere of this awesome show:


CHUCK!! I'd never even heard of this show until I met Alex and I thank him everyday for it. One of the many reasons why Alex is my hero.

Anyways... gotta go get ready to be Chuck-uplifted. Oh yes, I went there. Ü

Peace!

3 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Yah, I've never seen that show in my life. Please don't hate me forever! I'm glad you got chuck-uplifted(even though I wanna slap you so hard now for saying that!)

The Busy Browns said...

booooooo

Marquita said...

So, was it everything you thought it would be? And unentertaining??? You so did NOT make up that word! LOL