Friday, June 3, 2011

Just because

So sometimes (or all the time) when we're in the car I like to stare at Alex. He's hot. Then he goes and puts on his sunglasses and he's 12x hotter. It's ridic! So this time I decided to take a picture.

I love this man.

Anyways, so then I thought... I want a picture of myself! Well, I HATE taking pictures of myself. Seriously, it hurts me to do it. That's why I often make ugly faces in pictures of myself. Cuz then when I or somebody else thinks, "EW she's ugly", it's ok cuz I'm making an ugly face. Get it?

So I snapped this sucker. It scared me. There's so many things wrong with it. lol


So I talked myself into TRYING to take a normal one. And this was the result:


Not much better. Lol

I think I've pinpointed it down to my eyes. And I blame that on the fact that we just spend the previous 90 minutes watching Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D. Those glasses aren't my friends. Just sayin.

Ps, this wasn't a "feel sorry for me, fishin for complements, I'm ugly" kind of post. I've accepted my face just the way it is Ü. It was just a "I'm bored and I found some new pictures on my camera" kind of post. lol

Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Eh, I think you look just fine.

Marquita said...

3D glasses are a pain sometimes, but hey, the 3D movies are what made Kirk and I our millions! LOL
And "they" are supposed to be coming out with better 3D movies soon! Stay tuned! Ü

Maranda Whittle said...

Curtis use to stare at me when we were dating and like the 1st year of marriage. I guess I got ugly and boring to him!! And you look super hot in those pics, so don't worry!!!!

The background doesn't look like Utah. It looks like somewhere back East. It's georgeous, I miss trees! I have an obsession where I always look at the background in pictures more then the actual subject. I'm weird?!

Shawn and Tasha said...

I do the same thing when Shawn's driving...hahaha:)