Saturday, November 19, 2011

Currently Obsessing Over...

Green olives. Ok, I'll admit I've loved green olives since the day I was born. I even drink the juice when I'm done eating the olives out of the jar. Don't judge me. So yeah, but lately I've been on this kick. I eat them all the time. While Alex makes himself an ice cream cone before our movie starts, I grab my jar of green olives and a fork.


Following me eating a couple olives we have conversation like this:

Alex-"Baby, your breath smells like green olives. Gross."
Me- "Rude! Can I kiss you?"
Alex- "NO!"
Me- "Can we make out?"
Alex- "NO!!"
Me- "Well, can I at least lick you?!"
Alex- "NO!!!
Me- "Fine!"

I love him. And my life. Ps, I don't own a jar this big. That would just be CRAZY!


This girl. Yes, my dog, Pebbles. Alex and I bought her this little pink half sweater (this is the best picture I have of her in it). I thought it was a size too small, but Alex says it's suppose to fit like that. I let him win that conversation. Whatev. Anyways, she's adorable and could do no wrong. Just sayin'.



Glasses? Sometimes I just wanna buy them to wear for fun. Ps, As you know I am soooo self conscious about pictures of myself so I'm freaking out a little bit right now. I usually only take pictures of myself for Alex ;).




Fuze. They are yummy. Right now, my favorite flavor is this one. Pomegranate Acai Berry. It's yummy. Fun fact: I actually call these 'Fuzz' cuz once we were at the movies with Alex's dad and step mom buying one of these and she accidentally called it Fuzz. But I'm pretty sure she really thought that's what it was called. So it stuck.


Kelly Clarkson's new album. It's amazing. I love every song on it. Fyi, my favorite on it are 'I Forgive You', 'Hello', 'Einstein', and 'Let Me Down'. Yes yes. Buy it.


I suppose that's it for now!

Peace!

8 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Haha, Pebbles schweta DOES look too little! As long as it keeps her warm!

I can eat like 4 green olives and then I'm sick of them. You did get me craving them on pizza though, yum!

I don't think I've ever had a fuze before. That flavor sound divine though! :)

Maranda Whittle said...

sounds!!

Maranda Whittle said...

Oh yah, and u look good in glasses. But I know how u feel...I barely let Curtis see me when I wear my glasses at night!

Sorry u thought you already had a lot of comments, but it was really just me. I know, u hate me!!!!!!

Shandi and James said...

I love you! The End!

Kathy said...

gotta luv them thar green olives.. I want some now...LOL

Kathy said...

What this isn't Daddy..Its Mommy

Anonymous said...

I have a pair of glasses just like that :)

Marquita said...

~I HATE green olives. Yucky!
~Dog clothes are stupid. But I like the snow.
~You look cute in those glasses.
~Fuze are ok. I got that flavor last year at the Breast Cancer Walk. They were giving them out.
~I haven't heard any of Kelly Clarkson's new songs, but I have a friend name Christy Clarkson and I call her Kelly all the time. GOL

The End!

P.S
Maranda, next time only write 1 comment. Sheesh! LOL You too, MOMMY!