14 weeks! I can’t
believe I’m already 14 weeks. It’s
somewhat crazy. We find out next week on
my 15 week mark if we’re having our Jack or Alice. We’re both so excited. As far as pregnancy updates goes, I still haven’t been real
sick. I’m only sick right when I wake up
(I think that’s due to being starving in the morning) and then I’m still a
little nauseous after I eat but only for about 2 minutes. I’ve been like that
for about 3 weeks now. I haven’t been
able to sleep on my tummy for about a week now. That’s been kind of hard because I’m a tummy
sleeper 90% of the time usually. So I’ve
learn very quickly how to sleep on my side 100% of the time. I prefer my right side over my left. Not quite sure why. Lol. I’m going to need a
body pillow soon because my tummy kind of floats in the air when I’m on my side
and it’s not very comfortable. I need
more support now for sure. I still feel
like I’m at the awkward “Is she pregnant or did she eat too many burritos for
dinner?” phase. But Alex tells me I definitely
look pregnant not just fat. Lol. He’s
probably just being nice though so I’ll stop worrying about it. Alex is still amazing to me.
He’s very understanding and helps a ton around the house. It’s awesome.
That's all for now!
Peace!
5 comments:
Your little peanut is going to be Jack! (Just so you know) LOL
Your little peanut is going to be Alice! (Just so you know) LOL
I'm so confused. Why did you both say that? Especially when I know Maranda thinks I'm having a boy.
I'm not quite sure why, I was just being silly? But yes, I'm still saying boy! And I enjoy the little updates with the picture. Don't ever just post a picture...please let us know what's the latest!
By The Way, Kirk thinks you are having a girl. I thought he said boy when I told you. But he's said girl from the beginning.
Post a Comment