Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Little Piece of Heaven.

What I'm about to tell you right now, may make you think I'm an even bigger freak than you thought I was. I might even lose a few friends after this.... but I'm gonna tell you anyways...

I have a guilty pleasure. Seriously, it's one of my favorite things in the whole world. I use to think it was normal, cuz I've grown up doing it (I believe my dad got me started on it), but Alex told me that I'm weird. He said that nobody else does it but me. I don't care tho, I'm special and I know it =). Here it is.... I..... like to brush my teeth in the shower. No, I LOVE to brush my teeth in the shower. Wait no, I'm OBSESSED with brushing my teeth in the shower. Don't get me wrong, I still brush my teeth when I'm not in the shower. But if I'm in the shower, you can bet your bottom dollar ima brushin ma teeth. And I don't do it right when I get in the shower. That's all wrong. It has to be towards the end when it's all steamy and hot in there. Then you stick the minty toothpaste and toothbrush in your mouth and brush for like 5 minutes and it's just heaven. I swear it feels like your teeth are getting 5x cleaner than just brushing at the sink. It's so hot and steamy in the shower, but your mouth is all cool, tingly, and minty fresh, oh gosh! Seriously, highlight of my shower right there. Growing up, my dad and I actually had our own toothbrush holders on the wall of the shower (I used my parents bathroom as I got older cuz my brothers are pigs and I hated their bathroom. fyi). So I blame my dad. It's funny because I actually blame him for about 82% of my weird quirks. =)

Anyways... I just felt like I needed to share that with ya'll. Not because you needed another reason of why I'm weird, but because I want you to try it. And let me know if I'm a total freak and I image how wonderful it is, or if ya'll agree and now your boring showers are all 100% better. Ps, If you already do, and in reality ALEX is the loner for being the only one who doesn't, LET ME KNOW. Not so that I can shove it in his face or anything ;).

Good day!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Yep, that's pretty dang weird. But I kinda want to try it now.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that's pretty weird. I'm not going to try it, because my mom used to have us scrub the grout in the shower with a toothbrush. And that's what I thought about during this post. Sorry! Alex wins this one.

The Busy Browns said...

wow thats so awesome. I actually do it too!!!! seriously!
and Brian thought I was a freak but now he does it too!!!! I love it. I also brush my teeth in another weird place and time as well but that I will keep a secret bahahha.

I love love love brushing my teeth...I have to force Brian to do it half the time.

Maranda Whittle said...

I just took a shower in their shower a couple days ago and saw dad's toothpaste in there and I saw your name still written on the wall. Fun memories!

Elizabeth said...

Dude, I remember when we were in elementary school and you told me you did that. And I was like "Really?" and then Serena said she did too. So I thought I was the weird one who never brushed their teeth in the shower lol.