Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Stalker In Me

I don't mean I'm the scary person hiding in your tree with binoculars taking pictures or anything. But I use to be the immature high school girl stalker who has a crush (or obsession) with some boy at school and OCCASIONALLY (Darlene, Shhhh!) drives by their house wishing I could be in there making out with them. So sue me. Now, I'm not saying I still drive by guy's houses still or anything. Thats all behind me. Obviously.

But sometimes, I get this itch of stalker-ness. Nothing bad I guess. But sometimes I like to drive by our old apartment in Layton and see who lives there. Nooooo, I don't park and watch them. I just drive by and get super jealous. I miss our apartment soooo bad! That was our first home together. At first nobody was living there (that I could tell), but now some dang Dodge Charger is in OUR parking spot. I feel like knocking on the door and being like, "Dude, get out of my house, freakball. And move your flippin car out of my spot while you're at it." Cuz I'm weird like that. I get super attached to things. Yes. Cars, people, animals, clothes, everything. I bawled my eyes out when I traded in my Dodge Neon, for my Jeep. I felt so bad driving away from the car lot leaving Skittles there (Yes, I name my cars.) I hated Booger for the first couple days for stealing the spot of Skittles. I also secretly cried when my dad sold his metallic blue Lincoln. I watched the guy drive away in it until he turned the corner and I couldn't see it anymore. Wow, this all sounded normal in my head but as I write it, I realize I'm kind of a freak. ANYWAYS.... I love to love things. So yeah, that's all I guess. So I'm not really a stalker, I'm just an over lover. At least thats what I tell myself ;).

Please don't think I'm a weirdo now, I'm still the same ol' Malisa Rowena Rose Nishijima you all know (maybe a little too much) and love. =)

Have a good Saturday!!

4 comments:

Marquita said...

Wow, that scares me a little bit! You freakin' psycho! LOL Just Kidding. But seriously, if I were you, I wouldn't be admitting that you do stuff like this, to anyone. GOL

Darlene said...

oh my heck i just tinkled a little. actually no that's a lie. But i did ROFL. hahah shoot me for saying ROFL. love this !

Wendi and Matt said...

You are so funny! I have wanted to go back to our 'first' home as I secretly miss it! I wasn't too fond of the place living there with thin walls and loud lawn people but when it was packing and never going back I was really really sad. I am not sure why you care...BUT I get what you mean :]

Maranda Whittle said...

I drive by our box house every now and then too. That house has a lot of memories. Our 1st home, Dylan's 1st home, and of course all those crazy memories w/ you! I don't think I cried when we left though, lol! That makes me laugh that you secretly cried with the Lincoln!