Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our first born

I'm soooo sick of the cold. And the snow. Boooo! TOTALLY ready to be outside laying out in the sun in 75 degree weather with shorts and flip flops. Shoot, I'd even take 100 degrees right now! Oh soooo ready. BUT this picture is one of the few reasons I still adore the snow. So stinkin cute. Pebbles likes to frolics in it I think to avoid touching it, which only makes it touch her more. Idk. She's special. And I heart her to death. =)


HAHA... as I type this right now, she is on the floor hugging her stuffed animal frog between her two front legs as a child would (Except children do not have front legs, but you know what I mean). I kid you not, she's half human. I'm starting to even believe she's completely human stuck in a dog's body. Ohhh... Pebbles Renee Nishijima. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie. Everyone should have atleast one dog huh!?

Alex & Malisa said...

YES! At LEAST one! =)

Marquita said...

NO WAY!!! NO DOGS FOR THE SEVERTSON'S. I'll just admire YOUR dog from a DISTANCE!

Thank You!!!!

Maranda Whittle said...

That dog makes me laugh! Who came up with her middle name?

I hate to tell you this, but it was 77 today and the boys are running outside right now in their underwear!

Alex & Malisa said...

Well it was in the 40s here and Alex was outside running in his underwear too!! And I came up with her middle name. It wasn't like I actually thought about it though... she was just in trouble one time and "PEBBLES RENEE!" just came out. So it stuck?