Monday, February 7, 2011

HELP!

Sooo....

I need a REALLY good fruit dip recipe. Do any of you readers have a good recipe you like to use or a secret family recipe or something that you could share?

Ps, I need it sometime before February 14th Ü.

And go!

5 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

1 jar marshmallow creme
1 block cream cheese

beat, chill, dip, enjoy

YUM! One of our faves for sure.

Crissybug said...

Michael made this super yummy fruit salsa with homemade cinnamon chips for our last get together. I can get the recipe from him if you want it...or are you looking specifically for a fruit dip?

Shandi and James said...

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (I like strawberry)

1 (15 ounce) jar marshmallow cream

Blend and Enjoy :)


This one below is amazing on apples :)

Heath Carmel Apple Dip

* 1 block of reduced fat cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
* 1/2 c. brown sugar
* 1/2 c. white sugar
* vanilla – splash
* Heath bar pieces

Mix cream cheese with sugar and vanilla. Stir Heath bar pieces with a spoon. Serve with tart Granny Smith apples or any apple of choice!

Wendi and Matt said...

Our family does the marshmellow and cream cheese but used strawberry cream cheese. IT IS DA BOMB!

Brittany said...

1 can marshmellow creme. 1 block of creme cheese. Lemon juice to taste.
Delish.