Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scotty?

Remember that one time me and my parents ran into Scotty McCreery from American Idol at the mall in SLC??



Good times.


The first thing that came out of my dumbfounded mouth was, "You're so awesome!", while pointing at his face. Great. He probably wanted to say, 'Please get this psycho away from me stat'. Wouldn't be the first I've heard that tho. lol

The end.

Ps, If you don't watch American Idol.... I'm sorry.

3 comments:

Marquita said...

Are you apologizing because only losers watch American Idol? COL I wouldn't have recognized SCOTTY if he was the only person in the room. And I'm NOT sorry! GOL

I Still Love You Tho!!!

Amber said...

SHUT UP. I LOVE HIM. I bet he was so nice huh??? Goshhh.

Alex & Malisa said...

Amber, he was sooo nice. He was very quiet and modest about how cool he is. lol.