Friday, June 22, 2012

Our Adventure


Once upon a time Alex, his dad, step mom, and I went hiking last Saturday.  It kinda went like this...
....We started...
...Then after awhile we got tired and look a rest on big rocks...


...And Alex found a cave...

...And then Alex and his dad made it to Flag Rock before us...

...While the ladies with the special hearts took our sweet time...

...But then the ladies made it too...

...Then Alex had to take a call...

...And then it was snack time...

...Then Alex loved on his wife...

...And I was proud...

...Then Alex said 'HI!" to a group of boy scouts walking up the trail...

...And I was embarrassed...

...Then we hiked back down.  It took us about 3 hr total and it was lots of fun... The end.


7 comments:

Marquita said...

Good Story! Looks like fun. I would have enjoyed it, normally, but not while I'm in my current condition. You look cute too. Don't every get FAT!!!

Love ya!

Wendi and Matt said...

Hot mama! Your so tan I'm jealous!

Kathy said...

Looks like ya all had fun... and Yes you are a hot Momma...LOL so is Jen...

Maranda Whittle said...

That was like my favorite story ever! I like the way Alex talks on phones! And I appreciate the way he says hi to people and doesn't ever get embarrassed. (p.s.Jen has a special heart too?)

Darlene said...

i want your body

cool story btw :)

Shandi and James said...

Can I photo shop my face onto your body? Asap preferably? Thanks in advance :)

Kathy said...

By the way who called Alex and I would totally yell and wave to others just to embarrass you...LOL LOL