...I've been obsessing over the following things:
Keith Urban's newest album, Get Closer. I listen to it over and over. I just can't help myself. I mean, come on!! Look at that face!!
Iggy's. So I know you AZ peeps don't have Iggy's and I'm sorry. Their food is pretty good, but what I really love the best is the bread and dip they bring to your table. It's divine! I'm pretty sure Alex almost died when I told him I just might pick that over an Oregano's pizza cookie. He may have even cried a little bit. Idk what's in it (it's like a spicy vinaigrette sauce dip), but I wanna savor every drop of it. Even after our meal, when I was completely and miserably stuffed, I kept dipping my finger in it just to taste it. Yeah, it's that good.
Orange julius. Mmmmm. I make one for me and Alex almost everyday. It's like tradition, halfway through a movie, to pause it so I can go make us one. Soooo good.
Salad. With ranch dressing. Random, I know. I have noooo idea why. But seriously, salad for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is perfectly ok with me.
Chocolate Malt Ovaltine. My dad got me hooked on this stuff when I was younger. I don't think he knows what he started. It's the best. Drinking this along side my salad with an orange julius for dessert, just might be a little piece of heaven. What are you obsessing over as of late??
4 comments:
Well, last night at 9:30 I insisted on having pretzels and cheese and then was still hungry so I made a green bean casserole and hate half of it in one sitting.
Tell me your orange julius recipe (Dan doesn't like mine so much) and I'll tell you about the bread dip.
If its what you made it sound like, it is simply olive oil with balsamic vinegar as well as some salt and pepper. Had it a couple times this week. Enjoy!
I don't care so much for Keith Urban, but that salad and orange julius looked divine. I haven't had a salad with ranch dressing in about 4 months. I miss it??? I hate Ovaltine and you can't choose Iggy's over the pizza cookie. It's 2 different things. One is like an appetizer and one is a dessert. You can't catorgorize it the same and you most certainly cannot choose one over the other.
The End
P.S.
Did you make this salad or is it just a picture you found? I want a salad now.
Haha.. it's just a picture I found. And I just meant that if I had a pizza cookie in front of me or the bread and dip and was told I could only choose 1, it would be the bread. Sorry?
Crap, I keep forgetting to get that cd out of my car still. I am a horrible person! The only thing I have been obsessed with lately is vegtable lentil soup. Yes, I'm a weirdo!!! P.S. Ovaltine is yucky!!
Post a Comment