I went into Sally's the other day to buy a golden yellow nail polish. I've just been on a yellow kick lately and the only yellow nail polish I have is from junior high. So I start looking at the yellows and walk out with this color:

Not exactly yellow, but I fell in love with it for multiple reasons. 1- I've been looking for a color like this for awhile. 2- It had a label around the top that read *NEW COLOR*. Who the heck doesn't want a brand new color?! 3- It was the last one there. So I couldn't pass it up... what if it never comes back and I miss my chance to own it?! And 4- It's called Gumdrop!! Seriously, how could I not buy it?! Just saying it makes me giddy inside!
That's all for now! Have a nice rest of the night. Ü
5 comments:
Ooooh I LOVE IT! I am so going there to get some!!!
I love that color!!!! Awesome!!!
p.s. I love you not having a job so you can blog everyday! (but don't worry, I'm still praying that you find a job!)
I am totally buying this! that color is amazing and I'm in love! Ive been looking for a purple or blue for weeks!
thank you for being awesome :)
I may or may not have instantly went and bought some yesterday....
I totally have this color and i LOVE it. Way to go!
Post a Comment