Thursday, June 16, 2011

Experience the awesomeness


Alex and I went to the movies yesterday and saw X-Men: First Class. It was kinda slow but it wasn't too bad. I've never seen the other X-Men movies so Alex said that's probably why it was a little slow for me. But he liked it cuz it gave the background story to the other X-Men movies. So I guess I just gotta see the other ones too. Anyways, whilst walking to our theater we came across this mother:




It was love. I have a weakness for awesome vending machines. Weird, I know. So basically, it's a total rip off for the amount of candy you pay for but it's so cool! It has a touch screen thing on the right where you pay, pick out what candy you want, and how many "scoops" of each kind. Then the candy dispenses and slides down the tube into a little plastic container under the screen. Alex picked chewy runts and I got chewy shockers. We were both pretty amazed. We'll probably never do it again tho because we paid $3 for 2 scoops and the scoops were tiny. Seriously. But it was worth the one time amazement we experienced. So try it sometime. You'll smile.

Then after the movie we had to run to Wal-Mart real quick to grab a couple groceries. Well Alex happened to place his little Asian eyes across THIS. Once again, we were amazed. We bought it. (Perhaps this is why Alex and I are poor. lol). I mean come on...! Why has this not been invented sooner?! It's brilliant. I know they have them in some public places but not really in your home. You know how it is, sometimes after going to the bathroom you just don't wanna touch anything. Or how about after touching raw meat in the kitchen?? Seriously, I wanna go cut up some raw chicken right now just so I can wash my hands. The Aloe Vera & Vitamin E kind smells like heaven. Just sayin. It was only $8, which didn't seem too bad for such awesomeness. I'm not sure how much the refills are tho. I probably should have researched that first before buying. Although knowing us, we probably would have bought it anyways. lol. Go buy it. It'll make you happy too.

So there ya go! The amazing experiences of Alex and Malisa all in a day! =)

6 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

That candy machine looks awesome! And btw, shock tarts are the bomb!!

It's funny cuz just yesterday, I was cutting up raw chicken and had to turn on the water with my wrist and wishing I had one of those thingys!

Liz said...

My sister has one. And that candy machine looks amazing! I have a hard time finding all the "chewy" versions of the candies I love!

how to hill said...

Hahah you're so funny i love reading your posts!

Marquita said...

Um... am I the only one that can't see the picture of the second this you found and bought? I'm sooo confused.

Alex & Malisa said...

Did you push where it says, "this"?

Marquita said...

Oh, ok! I'm special. Although in my defense, THIS wasn't highlighted. How was I supposed to know I was supposed to click on it. And yes, I've seen those before and I want one or two or ten! The End